No account yet?
Business Development Manager - Automotive (f/m)
Profitieren Sie von unserem Karrierenetzwerk!
Our Client is a leading multinational company focused on the Automtive First Equipment sector based in Vienna. We have been involved in searching and presenting very high potential and motivated to change candidates with a strong Technical Sales background. In particular we are searching for a Business Development Manager (f/m) who will be responsible for the turnover growth in the assigned geographical area.
- Consult with the Customers to develop and implement an effective, enterprise-wide strategy
- Account management with outcome of increased Customer satisfaction and increase in retention & account growth
- Manage of both direct client contract value retention as well as growth through contract expansion
- Mastery and consistent execution of our Clientss internal sales methodology
- Proficient in account planning and understanding of territory management
- Manage forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Maintain competitive knowledge & focus
- Fiscal responsibility with regards to expense management
- In-depth knowledge of our Clients products and services
- Information about the estimate Gross Annual Package :
- Gross Annual Salary (estimate) : 50.000 / 70.000 euro (in line with the candidates seniority)
- Bonus : to be defined
- Benefit : to be defined
- Contract : Permanent
- At least 10 years external experience with proven consultative sales
- Preferably experience in the Automotive First Equipment sector with evidence of prior success in Sales
- Ability to prospect and manage C-level and senior level relationships within medium and large organizations
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value added, insightful and strategic insight
- Ability to develop and conduct effective presentations with contract decision makers (c-level)
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close
- Bachelors degree + Masters or advanced degree a plus
- Fluent German and English language skills
- Strong sales and negotiation skills, very good communication and problem-solver skills, target-oriented, open-minded
Nutzen Sie unsere Kontakte und unser Kundennetzwerk!
Jahresbruttogehalt ab EUR 50000,00, Überzahlung aufgrund von Qualifikation und Berufserfahrung möglich.
Diese Jobs könnten Sie auch interessieren
Derzeit gibt es keine ähnlichen Jobs Ads.