IT Enterprise Architect (f/m/d)
You are looking for a new job opportunity where you can contribute your comprehensive IT-knowledge? You have several years of professional experience as an IT Enterprise Architect (f/m/d), ideally within the finance & banking industry? Then apply now!
- In charge of the IT Enterprise Group Architecture from a general perspective with a pragmatic and hands-on approach
- Specifically taking care of the comprehensive aspects regarding IT Enterprise Architecture/IT Application Architecture
- Planning and defining the IT enterprise and application architecture
- Identifying and presenting options for realizing the IT target landscape with a pragmatic approach
- Supporting the definition of the IT architecture framework
- Ensuring that an appropriate set of policies is in place for the development of systems and applications
- Monitoring defined quality standards for IT architecture
- Monitoring the gap between current and target architecture of each entity regularly
- International career opportunities
- Motivated team
- Relocation service
- Technical education (Technical High School, University) preferably with strong banking focus or business education
- 5-7 years of experience in the banking industry and in IT enterprise architecture management is a must
- Strong understanding of the technical surrounding within the banking industry
- Fluency in English, German or another CEE language is an advantage
- Collaboration & Teamwork and Flexibility
- Customer Orientation and Quality/Accuracy
- Driving Change as well as being responsible
Pursuant to Austrian labour law, we are required to state the minimum salary related to the Austrian collective labour agreement in this advertisement. This is 2461,00 gross per month.
Our client is prepared to offer 5000,00 gross per month.
If you are interested in this Position please apply directly via our online platform. We are looking forward to getting to know you.