IT Test Coordinator (f/m/d)
You are looking for a new job opportunity where you can contribute your comprehensive IT-knowledge? You have several years of professional experience as IT Test Coordinator (f/m/d), ideally within the finance & banking industry? Then apply now!
- Coordinating test activities between 8 different countries
- Ensuring that tests are executed in a timely, repeatable, efficient and auditable manner
- Managing all project related test environments in close cooperation with IT Operations
- Preparing quality and test progress reports for the management
- Giving go/no-go recommendations in the final test reports
- Managing fixing of defects across all test phases including re-test until final approval
- Acting as interface between business and IT during UAT testing
- International career opportunities
- Motivated and international team
- Relocation service
- University degree preferably with strong banking focus or business education with a strong understanding of technology
- At least 3 years of experience in business area banking or test management (e.g. functional and manual testing)
- Strong understanding of the technical surrounding within the banking industry
- Knowledge of test support tools, e.g. Jira
- Fluency in English, German or another CEE language is an advantage
- Quality and accuracy
- Customer orientation and teamplayer (f/m/d)
- Responsibility and flexibility
Pursuant to Austrian labour law, we are required to state the minimum salary related to the Austrian collective labour agreement in this advertisement. This is 2461,00 gross per month.
Our client is prepared to offer 3900,00 gross per month.
If you are interested in this position please apply directly via our online platform. We are looking forward to getting to know you.