No account yet?
Supply Chain Specialist (f/m)
High-tech for you? We support you in designing your career!
Our client, a global player in mechanical engineering, is a leading supplier in the semiconductor industry and is looking for an experienced Supply Chain Specialist (f/m) located in the southern part of Austria.
- Develop a global supply chain strategy
- Set up the individual local supply chains
- Coordinate global supply chain management
- Close cooperation with the factory regarding the development of supply chain strategies
- Collaborate with others from diverse backgrounds in order to identify problems and provde solutions
- Manage supply chain projects
- Coordinate cross-functional teams
- Global position (Factories are in Europe, USA & Asia)
- An exciting scope of duties in a dynamic high-tech company
- Occupational accident insurance
- Comprehensive health care program
- Pension fund
- Relocation program incl. support in finding an accommodation
- Employee stock option
- Completed higher education in Business Management, Supply Chain Management or related fields
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position (preferably in an international industrial company)
- Experienced in coordination the supply chain for several manufactures with different priorities
- Technical background desirable (preferably in mechanical engineering)
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Skilled in MS-Office/SAP
- Perfect German and fluent English language skills as well as excellent presentation skills
People - Knowledge - Innovation - We want you! If you are interested in this position please apply directly via our online platform. If you have any further questions regarding this position please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Theresa Lahnsteiner, MA.
Jahresbruttogehalt ab EUR 65000,00 plus attraktive erfolgsbezogene Gehaltskomponente (Bereitschaft zur Überzahlung abhängig von Erfahrung und Qualifikation)
Diese Jobs könnten Sie auch interessieren
Derzeit gibt es keine ähnlichen Jobs Ads.