No account yet?
Hardware Engineer for Satellite Subsystems (f/m)
High-Tech for you?
Our client is looking for a Hardware System Engineer (f/m) with expert knowledge in electrical engineering for a challenging project in Vienna.
- Design of 19 inch rack layouts, backplanes, cabling, wiring schemes
- Supervision of system assembly
- Get in-depth understanding of Power and RF Subsystems Satellite Check-Out Equipment
- Requirement engineering for electrical power and measurement interfaces
- Specifications for Procurement (cables, connectors, RF components)
- Participate and midterm takeover of HW and Systems Design of such systems
- Planning and execution of HW System Tests
- Participation in System Integration and Test
- Projects handled partly with multicultural teams
- Close contact to customers and suppliers in all project phases
- Interesting and challenging job in an internationally successful company
- Working together with an motivating Team
- International colleagues from all over the world
- Easily accessible location by both public and private transportation
- Sufficient number of parking spaces available
- Experience in electrical engineering and related HW debugging on rack level
- Experience with related CAD SW (rack design, cabling plans, wiring diagrams)
- LINUX User level, EMC know-how desirable
- Experience in test and measurement of electronics equipment, power supplies & beneficially also RF devices
- Requirement engineering, effort estimations, procurement support
- Electrical engineering on PCB level (power electronics, power supplies)
- RF engineering and RF measurements
- Fluency in English (German skills are an asset)
Please apply by uploading your CV as Word document!
Ms. Ing. Susanne Pantz is looking forward to your application!
Wir bieten ein marktkonformes Gehalt/einen marktkonformen Lohn von EUR 2800,00 bis 3000,00 brutto pro Monat, je nach konkreter Qualifikation und Berufserfahrung.