No account yet?
Embedded Developer (w/m)
Experis is the global leader in accelerating careers across IT, Finance and Engineering.
Experis is working closely together with a global market leader in electronics in the suburban area of Graz (Styria).
- test-framework- and test-case-development using C / C++ / C#
- work on projects in the area of smartcard/microcontroller software
- debug test failures and analyze the root causes
- automating test runs and reporting
- flexible working hours
- pleasant working atmosphere
- excellent public transport connection
- free coffee and soft drinks
- Meal-Coins for lunch-time
- leisure-programs organized by the company (f.e. sports-programs)
- University-Degree in Electrical Engineering, Telematics, Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent)
- experience in Embedded Systems necessary
- excellent programming skills in C
- experience with C#/C++
- know-how in the handling of Embedded Development platforms like Simulator, Emulator or FPGA
- knowledge in NFC, SmartCards, SIM Cards or Java-Cards beneficial
- strong communication skills
- flexible way of working and self-motivation
- good language skills in English, German is not mandatory
Discover career opportunities that match your experience with your goals!
Lohn/Gehalt ab EUR 3000,00 brutto monatlich, Überzahlung aufgrund von Qualifikation und Berufserfahrung möglich.