No account yet?
Analog Discrete Electronics Design Engineer (f/m)
High-tech for you? We Support you in designing your career!
A growing company from the field of technology also relies on the high competence of Experis and is looking for an Analog Discrete Electronic Design Engineer (f/m).
- Performing feasibility studies for new electronic modules (discrete components)
- Development of analog and mixed signal discrete electronics
- Design of high-quality, mixed-signal PCBs
- Production of prototypes in collaboration with the production department
- Design of procedures for measurement and qualification of prototypes
- Documentation and hand-over of design to production
- An exciting scope of duties in a dynamic high-tech company
- A young team with short lines of communication
- Intensive collaborations with leading international companies
- Excellent technical and personal development opportunities
- Completed higher technical education in the field of electrical engineering
- Outstanding understanding of electro-technical principles relevant for mixed-signal and high voltage applications
- Deep knowledge of discrete circuit technology and components
- Knowledge of the circuit design software from Mentor Graphics desirable
- Solution-oriented, accurate and independent working style
- Fluent English language skills, good German skills desirable
- Additional skills: SPICE simulation
People - Knowledge - Innovation - We want you!
Jahresbruttogehalt ab EUR 50000,00, Überzahlung aufgrund von Qualifikation und Berufserfahrung möglich.