No account yet?
Werden Sie mit uns Gewinnerin bzw. Gewinner am Arbeitsmarkt!
Auch die Vereinten Nationen vertrauen auf die hohe Kompetenz von Manpower!
- Under the guidance of the Supervisor you monitor, maintain, and repair all cooling plants, devices and installations
- Work independently and must attend to all emergency situations
- Participate in the Laboratory maintenance on-call scheme
- Install, maintain, repair and tests HVAC systems and water conditioning systems
- Monitor the functioning of major air-conditioning
- Check the operation and condition of equipment and systems for fault location
- Repairing various equipment such as motors, pumps, fans, valves and other high-precision mechanical components
- Set-up of test procedures for verification of equipment system conditions and performances for optimal operation
- Preventative maintenance activities, coordinate with sub-contractors, assist the Supervisor
- Annual salary beginning with EUR 39.360,- tax free
- Salary is subject to mandatory deductions for pension contributions and health insurance
- Six weeks annual vacation, pension plan and health insurance
- Shuttleservice from Vienna to Seibersdorf
- Very good earnings opportunities
- Direct hiring by IAEA
- High School Diploma
- Familiarity with scientific laboratory / industrial environment and associated sensitiveness desirable
- Proficiency in MS Office 2010
- Thorough knowledge of HVAC systems with a good technical understanding of modern techniques
- Completed apprenticeship and vocational schooling in HVAC systems, mechanical, or equivalent
- Specialization in heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning systems
- Languages: German and working knowledge of English
A full description of the position can be found on the Website of IAEA.
Please send your application directly to: https://iaea.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=2018/0528 (193689)&tz=GMT%2B02%3A00
Jahreslohn/-gehalt EUR 39360,00 brutto.
Diese Jobs könnten Sie auch interessieren
Derzeit gibt es keine ähnlichen Jobs Ads.