No account yet?
Analog Design Engineer (w/m)
Experis is the global leader in accelerating careers across IT, Finance and Engineering.
Experis is working closely together with a global market leader in electronics in the suburban area of Graz (Styria).
- analog floor planning and layout, place and route
- RC extraction / static time analysis
- handling design for manufacturing, physical verification, formal verification
- performing the power analysis, cross talk analysis
- optimizing area, power, yield and speed
- handling design for security and manufacturing
- flexible working hours
- pleasant working atmosphere
- excellent public transport connection
- free coffee and soft drinks
- Meal-Coins for lunch-time
- leisure-programs organized by the company (f.e. sports-programs)
- University-Degree in Electrical Engineering, Telematics, Computer Science, Physics or equivalent)
- kow-how with Analog Physical design (IC layout)
- know-how in process technology and design methodology
- good configuration management skills
- fluent in English, German is not mandatory
Discover career opportunities that match your experience with your goals!
Lohn/Gehalt ab EUR 3300,00 brutto monatlich, Überzahlung aufgrund von Qualifikation und Berufserfahrung möglich.