Sales Area Manager - Industrial Automation Sector
Our Client is a leading multinational company focused on the Industrial Automation sector based in Graz and with branches in Europe. We have been commissioned to search for a Sales Area Manager who will join the national sales force team and will be responsible of the assigned turnover growth.
- Promoting a range of products and solutions for the Industrial Automation to customers in all industry sectors
- Identifying new business opportunities within the guidelines of the strategic plan
- Acquiring new Clients (distributors/resellers/end-users/EPC contractors) in Austria
- Managing key and strategic accounts, ensuring the highest possible levels of customer service are maintained
- Ensuring that all new accounts and business opportunities are fully evaluated
- Ensuring that each new enquiry has sufficient technical and commercial detail to allow a complete quotation
- Estimate Gross Annual Salary : 50.000 / 70.000 euro (in line with the candidate?s seniority and expertise)
- Bonus : to be defined
- Benefit : to be defined
- Contract : Permanent
- At least 7 years of sales working experience in the technical sector
- Minimum 3 years in a field based sales position within Industrial Automation technologies
- The knowledge of the Industrial Automation market will be considered a plus
- A track record of achieving KPI, revenue and margin targets
- Bachelor?s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, a Master?s Degree will be considered a plus
- Fluent in German and English languages , the good knowledge of another European Language will be considered a plus
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills , clear and effective communication ability at all levels...
- ... within the business and externally to all major customers and stake holders when required
- Very good people management and leadership skills , the experience in building a sales force team will be a plus
- Target-oriented , open-minded , problem-solver , team-builder , flexible , humble , serious , professional , proactive
Jahresbruttogehalt ab EUR 50000,00, Überzahlung aufgrund von Qualifikation und Berufserfahrung möglich.
Nutzen Sie unsere Kontakte und unser Kundennetzwerk!