IT System Engineer (w/m/d)
Are you interested in the field of Cyber Security? We are able to offer an exiting opportunity as an IT System Engineer (w/m/d) in Vienna to broaden your skills in the security area.
- Network Access Control with Macmon
- Active directory and email encryption (SMIME)
- Running and troubleshooting of Microsoft Windows Server
- Physical access control (DOM, eKey, Schrack Seconet, Mifare DESFire, Proximity)
- Running, changing and troubleshooting of Switches and Router (LACP, VLANS, Trunking, Network Tapping, Mirroring)
- Running the datacenter as well as doing Veeam Backup and Replication
- Working in an international team
- Very good traffic conections (metro)
- Free coffee, tea, soft-drinks and fruits
- Working self-reliant in a team-oriented environment
- Development opportunities as well as feedback sessions
- At least a minimum of 3 years of working experience as an IT Engineer or a similar position
- Experience in implementing different projects
- Knowledge of the technologies mentioned above as well as VMWare VSphere 6.5 or higher
- Good knowledge of storage (Dell EMC, Netapp Ontap, Synology)
- Experience with threat protection solutions (TrendMicro, FireEye EX)
- Interest in IT Security
Pursuant to Austrian labour law, we are required to state the minimum salary related to the Austrian collective labour agreement in this advertisement. This is 32704,00 gross per year.
Our client is prepared to offer 56000,00 gross per year.
Don't wait anylonger and apply as an IT System Engineer (w/m/d) now!