System Support Engineer (f/m/d)
Are you looking for an interesting new challenge to bring in your previous experience as System Administrator (f/m/d) in a growing start-up? - You are motivated to develop yourself even further, apply now!
- Configure new system capabilities as well as improve all relevant systems
- Monitor the system and continuous extension of our monitoring capabilities
- Identify issues and incidents and ideally come up with solutions
- Provide 2nd line support ? bring issues and incidents to a resolution and provide detailed feedback
- Set up new customers in the system as well as changing configuration of existing customers
- A diversified range of activities in an international environment
- Dynamic team with ambitious yet realistic objectives for the future
- Open communication culture
- Interesting challenging tasks
- Idividually personal development
- 2-3 years of experience in a system administration or technical support role
- Understanding of ITIL processes and being familiar with APIs (JSON, XML, etc)
- Good understanding of Windows Operating systems
- Scripting (chiefly SQL) and database knowledge is desirable
- Experience in payments (or related) industry is desirable
- Excellent knowledge of English language, German is a plus
- A valid work permission for Austria!
The annual gross salary foreseen for this position is 40000,00. An overpayment based on qualification and professional experience is possible.
This sounds interesting for you?- Apply now and get more information about the company!