You are looking for a new job opportunity where you can contribute your comprehensive IT-knowledge? You have several years of professional experience as UX/UI-Designer (f/m/d), ideally within the finance & banking industry? Then apply now!
- Participating in all phases of the design process
- Creating consistent user experience based on user- and technical requirements
- Designing new features from wireframes to interactive prototypes and communicating interaction and design ideas
- Creating style-tiles, UI kits, mood boards and styleguides
- Providing design solutions across various touchpoints
- Using design methodologies (e.g. User-Centred-Design, Design Thinking)
- Collaborating in an agile and multi-country environment
- Compiling and obtaining approval of UX and designing on the senior management level
- International career opportunities
- Motivated team
- Relocation service
- University degree in Graphic Design
- Web Design and Industrial Design
- Multimedia or equivalent professional experience
- Expert knowledge of relevant design software (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Balsamiq, Axure, InVision, Marvel)
- Hands on experience designing clean, relevant interfaces for a variety of mobile/tablet/web products
- Fundamental understanding of typography, iconography and composition
- Familiar with SCRUM
- Knowledge of Atlassian Products (JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket)
- Fluency in English, German or another CEE language is an advantage
Pursuant to Austrian labour law, we are required to state the minimum salary related to the Austrian collective labour agreement in this advertisement. This is 2461,00 gross per month.
Our client is prepared to offer 3600,00 gross per month.
If you are interested in this position apply directly via our online platform. We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Our client will agree on the classification and salary on the basis of your professional and personal competence in line with market conditions and performance - according to the KV classification.