IT Support Technician (f/m/d)
Is it time for a career change? Here at Experis we have teamed up with a FinTech company in Vienna to recruit a new member of staff as IT Support Technician (f/m/d).
- First level application and hardware support for the two Vienna offices
- Installation of hardware and software components
- Implementation and administration of telecommunications components
- Analysis and troubleshooting of network components
- Implementation, administration, documentation and operation of server and network solutions
- Troubleshooting for the intern employees
- Support of remote locations
- Competitive salary
- Open work culture
- Flexible working hours
- Additional holiday entitlement linked to length of service
- Lunch vouchers
- Experience with Microsoft Windows and Micrososft Applications
- Experience with MS 365
- Experience with basic networking and troubleshooting (Cisco would be a plus)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a corporate IT environment
- Experience with MS Office, Antivirus, Lenovo, HP hardware and Linux would be a plus
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in support of both technical and non-technical users
Pursuant to Austrian labour law, we are required to state the minimum salary related to the Austrian collective labour agreement in this advertisement. This is 21644,00 gross per year.
Our client is prepared to offer 40000,00 gross per year.
If you are interested in discussing this role further then please upload your CV here.