Cyber Security Analyst (f/m/d)
My client is one of the leading Cyber Security companies in Austria and is recruiting experienced Cyber Security Analyst (f/m/d) to join their team in Vienna.
- Perform analysis of security related events in a ticket- based workflow
- Analysis of vulnerabilities, attacks and new, emerging threats
- Auotmatize recurring task with scripts in Python, JS, etc.
- Enhancement of automated correlation and detection capabilities
- Close operation with other security specialists and stakeholders
- Contact with customers to provide support for critical incidents, removal of risks and migration strategies
- Working with innovative products in an international team
- Self-reliant working in a very collegial, team-oriented envirorment
- Advancement and development oppurtunities as well as regular feedback sessions
- Sponsored conference and seminar visits
- An office with very good traffic connections (metro)
- Free coffee, tea, soft-drinks and fruits
- Completed technical college in IT or equal eductation/ experience in the IT security area (at least one year)
- Experience in vulnerability scans (using Nessus), Intrusion Detection System and SIEM
- Experienced in using Linux (preferably Debian)
- Good knowledge in configuration and system hardening for Windows Operation System
- Good knowledge of Bash scripts and Python
- Sound English skills
- Valid work permission for Austria!
Pursuant to Austrian labour law, we are required to state the minimum salary related to the Austrian collective labour agreement in this advertisement. This is 35784,00 gross per year.
Our client is prepared to offer 43316,00 gross per year.
Are you enthusiatic about the area of Cyber Security? Then apply to our joboffer for Chief Security Analyst (f/m/d).