Technical Project Manager (w/m/d)
Do you enjoy working in Industrial Tech companies and you have experience working as a Technical Project Manager with IoT background (w/m/d)? If you have answered yes to these questions we have the right job for you in Vienna.
- Represent our client at the customers
- Lead the integration of the aftermarket service solution into the customers' architecture
- Lead all activities while maintaining time, scope and budget constraints
- Keep all stakeholders up to date
- Collaborate with the product owners to advance the solution portfolio
- Lots of freedom to implement your ideas
- Dynamic and innovative working environment with flat hierarchies
- Participation: Contribute your know-how and change the future of the manufacturing industry with our client
- Very transparent, honest and customer-centric culture
- A highly motivated, experienced and cooperative team that will always support you
- Many more nice things: coffee flatrate, team events, sponsored lunch, fruit & snacks ...
- Always keep moving forward: we offer you lots of internal and external training to improve
- More than 3 years experience in project management
- Open minded and interested in IoT and Digital Transformation Projects
- Hands-on mentality and ability to see the bigger picture
- Excellent organizational skills
- Communicative and engaging personality
- Technical background (electrical engineering, software development, etc.)
- Fluent English and German skills
- Willingness to travel 10-20%
Pursuant to Austrian labour law, we are required to state the minimum salary related to the Austrian collective labour agreement in this advertisement. This is 42000,00 gross per year.
Our client is prepared to offer 55000,00 gross per year.
Don't wait anylonger and apply as a Technical Project Manager (w/m/d) now!