Senior Developer (w/m/d) - Python & GoLang
Do you enjoy working in Cyber Security and you have experience working as a Senior Developer (w/m/d) - Python & GoLang? If you have answered yes to these questions we have the right job for you.
- Development of high-performance backend tools for risk detection
- High performance processing of data from our client customer?s network (Big Data)
- Design of the software architecture with the team of developers
- Determine software requirements along with the product owner
- Developing innovative products in an international team
- A people-oriented environment with agile working methods
- Self-reliant working with flexible working hours
- Continuous education skills development as well as regualr feedback sessions
- An office with very good trafficed connections (Metro)
- Free coffee, teas, soft-drinks and fruits
- Good knowledge of Python and GoLang
- Solid Unix know-how
- Know-how of modern distributed systems
- Experience with version control tolls (Git)
- Familiar with SQL database systems (PostgreSQL, SQLite)
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, ORM concepts and the basic of software testing
- Experience with current programming in a POSIX environment (coroutines, threading, multiprocessing)
- Good command of English, spoken and written
- Enjoyment of both self-reliant tasks and working in a team
Pursuant to Austrian labour law, we are required to state the minimum salary related to the Austrian collective labour agreement in this advertisement. This is 60000,00 gross per year.
Our client is prepared to offer 68000,00 gross per year.
Are you enthusiatic about the area of Cyber Security? Then apply to our joboffer for Senior Developer (w/m/d) - Python & GoLang.