Productmanager Operational Excellence (f/m/d)
In this challenging key role you will be part of the product management team and you will be responsible for features and the scope of internal applications and the processes of operational departments.
- Drive the product vision for all internal applications and success metrics with the COO
- Understand stakeholder needs and gather product requirements through data analysis and stakeholder
- Lead projects from ideation to implementation and be responsible for the product life cycle
- Develop, communicate and implement an efficient product roadmap
- Take full responsibility for the internal platforms
- Modern office in Vienna
- Wide range of responsibilities and a variety of career opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Working with the newest technologies
- Lunch and gym discount
- 5+ years of experience in a product management role
- Ideally familiar with an Agile environment
- Experience in conceptualising processes and transferring them to software applications to bring them to life
- Team player and pro-active personality with the willingness to take responsibility
- Excellent English skills
The annual gross salary foreseen for this position is 50000,00. An overpayment based on qualification and professional experience is possible.
Does our offer sound interesting? If so, we look forward to the opportunity to discuss further details in person.