RWA Expert (f/m/d)
You are looking for a new job opportunity where you can contribute your comprehensive knowledge from the finance sector? You have several years of professional in Banking Risk Management IT projects? Then apply now!
- Support in the business and functional requirements specifications concerning data model
- Support calculation and configuration rules for the enhancement of the group-wide Credit Risk RWA platform
- Understand the out-of-the box system functionality, identify gaps and explain them to the colleagues in the bank
- Analysis and impact assessment regarding Basel regulation and according interpretation with regard to the bank`s scope
- Support in requirements specifications concerning: EAD/RWA/CVA calculation, CRM optimization, Counterparty risk etc.
- Group-wide roll-out of the system for regulatory credit risk calculation
- Create system configuration according to the banks existing models. Perform system functional and user testing
- Learn a state of the art Risk & Finance solution and prepare user trainings
- Create and maintain the required documentation
- Additional implementation of CRR II, Basel 4, CRD V, IFRS9, etc. topics over the next years
- International career opportunities
- Motivated team
- Relocation service
- Bachelor or higher degree (preferred: IT, finance, banking, mathematics, physics, economics, business administration)
- 4+ years experience in Banking Risk Management IT projects. Beneficial: Experience in RWA calculations, IFRS 9
- Experience and/or knowledge in Business Analysis, basic programming, banking products, RWA calculations, CVA calculation
- Excellent Excel skills. Basic SQL and Java and understanding of external data for RWA calculation purposes
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English and preferably in German
Pursuant to Austrian labour law, we are required to state the minimum salary related to the Austrian collective labour agreement in this advertisement. This is 3572,00 gross per month.
Our client is prepared to offer 4280,00 gross per month.
If you are interested in this position apply directly via our online platform. We are looking forward to getting to know you.