Cyber Security Engineer (f/m/d)
You already gained experience in the Security area as Penetration Tester (f/m/d), Security Analyst (f/m/d) or any similar role, you will be the perfect match for the role as Cyber Security Engineer (f/m/d)!
- Analyse and evaluate specific customer project security requirements
- Execution of threat and risk analysis (TARA)
- Creation of Cyber Security Concept with Cyber Security Requirements
- Achieve an acceptable and aligned level of security for the vehicle
- Refine the general and architecture specific Cyber Security Requirements
- Home Office opportunity
- Attractive benefits and services such as child care and health programs
- Discounts and reductions in everyday life as well as a profit participation program
- Sports and leisure activities
- International motivated team
- Technical Education (FH / TU) and several years of professional experience in a comparable field
- Knowledge of programming in C, C#, Java, Python
- Experience with security architectures and security standards (e.g. IEC 27001, ISO 21432, IEC 62443 ...)
- Knowledge CVSS and different methods for Threat Assessment and Risk Analysis
- Basic knowledge of safety standards (e.g. IEC 61508, ISO 26262, ...)
- Sound English skills and the interest in learning German
- Valid work permission for Austria
The annual gross salary foreseen for this position is 54000,00. An overpayment based on qualification and professional experience is possible.
You want to get more information about this interesting position? - Apply now!