Head of Cyber Defense Center (w/m/d)
Do you enjoy working in Cyber Security and you have experience working as a Head of CDC/SOC? If you have answered yes to these questions we have the right job for you.
- Manage a CDC/SOC in an international envirorment
- Staff planing to deliver managed security to our customers during business hours
- Knowledge transfer and training
- Strategic development and continuous improvment of the CDC including a process framework
- Managing the communication channels to the customers
- Reporting to management and customers (based on SLAs and KPI)
- Coordinating and collaboration with other departments
- Advancement and development opportunities as well as regular feedback sessions
- Sponsored conference and seminar visits
- An office with verry good traffic connections
- Free coffee, tea, soft-drinks and fruits
- 3 years of experience in managing a CDC/SOC in an internation envirorment
- Experience in leading international staff
- In-depth education and certification: CISSP, CEH and Offensive Security
- Practical experience in SIEM, IDS and EDR technology
- Customer oriented attitude and comprehension of their business challenges
- Very good communication skills
- Good command of the English language, spoken and written, fluency in German
Pursuant to Austrian labour law, we are required to state the minimum salary related to the Austrian collective labour agreement in this advertisement. This is 60000,00 gross per year.
Our client is prepared to offer 75000,00 gross per year.
Are you enthusiatic about the area of IT Security? Then apply to our joboffer for Head of CDC/SOC (w/m/d)