Financial Analyst (w/m/d)
You are looking for a new Job opportunity where you can contribute your comprehensive knowledge from business analysis? You have several years of professional experience in Commercial Finance? Then apply now!
Our client is a well-known international company in the packaging industry, situated in the center of Vienna.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Preparation and follow-up on monthly KPI reporting and reconciliations within deadlines
- Providing quarterly profitability reports, allowing quick identification of improvements and deadlines
- Create visibility and resolution of barriers in reconciliation, facilitating exchange across functional and business units to address and solve issues
- Managing stakeholders, expectations and facilitate change management as targeted in cooperation with the other departments (eg. Marketing, Sales, IT etc.)
- Preparation of reports and participating in monthly meetings with Business Unit leads
- Monthly regional volume tracking, forecast reporting
This Opportunity offers:
- Exciting work environment in an internationally expanding company
- Flat hierarchy with an ownership mentality
- Young and motivated team
- Development opportunities within the company
- Headquarter in the center of Vienna
- Home Office and other benefits (Insurance etc.)
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- Proven working experience in finance
- Strong business understanding as well as comprehensive and highly advances financial and business analysis skills
- Database management and ERP knowledge is a plus
- Fluency in English, every other language is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office, advance knowledge of Excel
- Strong organization skills, hands-on mentality
- Ability to collaborate with other departments to ensure accuracy of financial data
- Proactive, strategic, and analytical mind set, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management
If you are interested in this position please apply directly via our online platform.
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Our client will agree on the classification and salary based on your professional and personal competence in line with market conditions and performance - according to the KV classification
Annual gross salary from EUR 55,000.00, overpayment possible due to qualifications and professional experience.