Tax Compliance Manager (w/m/d)
You are Austrian Tax Expert and want to bring in your expertise and support to our client, a high tech company with Headquater in Auistria in achieving its goals in close cooperation with the C-Level management and founders?
As a part of the management team, you’ll be able to implement your big ideas, build processes and structures that ensure our ongoing growth and lead a motivated and passionate team to ensure they unlock their full potential!
- Management of potential tax risks and adherence to or further development of tax compliance regulations
- Responsible for transfer pricing on a global level
- Close cooperation with other departments (Accounting, Controlling, legal, Business Development) in the course of tax-relevant problem solutions
- Implementation of legislative changes according to the current national and international tax regulations
- Support M&A team with the coordination of tax Due Diligence through external consultants
- Maintaining the tax certificates database: listing existing certificates, collection of certificates, regular and ad-hoc update of the process
- Monitoring and review of the monthly, quarterly, and annual tax calculations and reports, review of bigger bookings for correctness of VAT treatment
- Developing internal regulations and policies to facilitate tax compliance
- Review deferred tax assets / liabilities for the purpose of preparing the Year-End Group Financial Statement
- +5-10 years’ experience in a large international tax consultancy or in a tax department of an international group
- Strong experience in managing end to end tax processes and delivering change and improvement
- Comprehensive knowledge of national and international corporate tax law
- Exceptional people and influencing skills with the ability to build positive relationships across all levels
- Enthusiastic personality with can-do attitude
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment and manage numerous activities simultaneously
- Ability to work well in a lean and flat organization and team-oriented environment
- Flexible, open-minded and enthusiastic team player with an international mindset
We offer you a full-time position (38.5 hours / week) in the Finance Department at headquarters Vienna. According to the Austrian labor law we are obligated to state that the monthly gross salary according to collective agreement starts from € 3.439,42 (full time basis).
The actual level of remuneration depends on your qualifications and professional experience. We value your expertise and are permanently aware of market references to design attractive packages.