Senior Pricing Analyst (m/f/d)
It’s time for a new job as a pricing analyst (m/f/d)?
Are you looking for a job as a Senior Pricing Analyst (m/f/d)? We are able to offer you an exciting opportunity on behalf of a well-known company in Vienna.
- You evaluate and analyze a variety of parameters relevant for submission of a tender, based on running and terminated contracts
- You prepare proposals based on your performed analysis and assumption, taking future developments and regulations into consideration
- You take part in local and international projects and support developments and unification processes throughout the HUB region
- You support colleagues within the department with daily business tasks
- You are responsible for providing information needed for international reportings
- You recognize and realize optimization processes
- Successful completion of a business management related educational path
- Professional experience of at least 3 years in this area
- Profound English skills, German skills are an advantage
- Excellent understanding of MS Office applications (especially Excel)
- Mathematical reasoning and economical understanding
- Self-motivation to learn, and acquiring knowledge by challenging and questioning things
- Self-guided, accurate and proactive way of working
The annual gross salary foreseen for this position is EUR 53 000 gross year (collective labour agreement). An overpayment based on qualification and professional experience is possible.