Regional Logistics Manager (m/w/d)
Our client is a global leading producer in the packaging industry. To develop and improve the business in eastern Europe and Austria the company is currently hiring a Regional Logistics Manager (f/m/x). If you are interested in a challenging and responsible position with an international scope, then join this compact and regional acting Team in the supply chain!
- Develop, organize, and create improvement to the logistic in the region
- Build a network of logistics capabilities in the region and sites of the company
- Support collection and monitoring of logistics cost performance.
- Define requirements and contribute to the development of logistics standards and processes and deploy them in the region
- Drive logistics’ sustainability agenda in the region to reduce CO2 emissions
- Identify and share best practices in the fields of health and safety among the sites and warehouses in the region
- Broad logistics background and experience in the warehousing an logistics
- Educational background in logistics or similar inclusive degree
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience in the logistics industry
- Experience in the warehouse operations management
- Proven track record of implementing logistics performance improvements
- Good management and communication skills
- Strategic and tactical mind-set
- Hands on experience in the warehouse management
- Fluent in English, eastern European or German languages skills advantageous
- Strong company environment
- Working at a successful global acting player
- International acting teams
- Opportunity for long-term personal growth
This position offers a salary of EUR 80.000 gross with the certain willingness to pay more, depending on qualification and work experience.