IT Business Analyst (f/m/d)
You are looking for a new job opportunity where you can contribute your comprehensive IT-knowledge? You have several years of professional experience as IT Business Analyst (f/m/d), ideally within the banking industry? Then apply now!
- Supporting the applications' business owners to define business requirements in the respective area
- Ensuring the fast solution of errors which may be detected in the live environment
- Structured documentation of requirements and presenting them in a concise and easy way to understand
- Developing and presenting potential solution scenarios
- Supporting the analysis and documentation of business and IT processes
- Acting as intermediary between business and IT delivery as well as external providers
- Delivering support during creation of test scenarios, test cases and test execution
- Ensuring the professional communication to internal departments and external partners
- Preparing the transformation and support with the implementation of projects
- International career opportunities
- Motivated team
- Relocation service
- University degree in either Economics, Business Administration, Information Technology or similar technical education
- At least 3 years of professional experience as IT Business Analyst, preferable in the banking area
- Project and test management know-how
- Functional knowledge about IT applications
- Basic knowledge in the areas of Accounting and Controlling
- Fluency in English, German or a CEE language is an advantage
- Customer orientation & accuracy
- Hands-on Mentality and teamplayer (f/m/d)
Pursuant to Austrian labour law, we are required to state the minimum salary related to the Austrian collective labour agreement in this advertisement. This is 2461,00 gross per month.
Our client is prepared to offer 3214,00 gross per month.
If you are interested in this position please apply directly via our online platform. We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Our client will agree on the classification and salary on the basis of your professional and personal competence in line with market conditions and performance - according to the KV classification.