Python Developer (f/m/d)
Our client is one of the leading IT-Security companies in Austria and is looking for experienced Senior Python Developers (f/m/d) to join the team in Vienna.
- Development of high-performance backend tools for risk detection
- High performance processing of data from the customer's networks (big data)
- Design of the software architecture with the team of developers (f/m/d)
- Determine software requirements along with the product owner (f/m/d)
- The opportunity to develop innovative products in an international team
- A people-oriented environment with agile working methods
- Self-reliant working with flexible working hours
- Continuous education and skills development as well as regular feedback sessions
- An office with very good traffic connections (metro)
- Free coffee, tea, soft-drinks and fruits
- Very good knowledge of Python and Go
- Solid Unix know-how
- Know-how of modern distributed systems
- Experience with version control tools (preferably git)
- Familiar with SQL database systems (PostgreSQL, SQLite)
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithm, ORM concepts and the basics of software testing
- Experience with concurrent programming in a POSIX environment (coroutines, threading, multiprocessing)
- Very good English skills (company language)
- Enjoyment of both self-responsible tasks and working in a team and of course: Interest in IT security!
Pursuant to Austrian labour law, we are required to state the minimum salary related to the Austrian collective labour agreement in this advertisement. This is 48286,00 gross per year.
Our client is prepared to offer 60000,00 gross per year.
This job is the perfect opportunity for you? Then apply now as Python Developer (f/m/d)!