IT Application Manager (f/m/d)
Our client is a newly founded company within an international banking group and currently looking for an experienced IT Application Manager (f/m/d) for its office in Vienna.
- Acting as the technically, responsible person for operation of the applications
- Responsible for incident, bug tracking and escalation e.g. defect solving, including root cause analysis
- Assuring that existing Service Level Agreements are met and managing escalation
- Granting Application Permissions
- Supporting projects with definitions of requirements for daily IT operations (e.g. user authorization)
- Preparing documentation and (ad-hoc) reports
- Responsible for staging and release management (adaption and continuous optimization of the configuration)
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships and providing a day-to-day advice and support to the clients
- Managing disaster recovery for applications in charge
- Providing support for end-users and projects with profound understanding of the functionality of the IT landscape
- International career opportunities
- Motivated team
- Relocation service
- Technical high school
- At least 3 years of experience in the business area banking or a similar field
- Functional knowledge about IT applications
- Hands-on experience in application management
- Preferably SQL, Oracle know how
- Preferably Project and test management know how
- Fluency in English and German
- Another CEE language is an advantage
- Customer orientation and teamplayer (f/m/d)
- Responsibility and flexibility
Pursuant to Austrian labour law, we are required to state the minimum salary related to the Austrian collective labour agreement in this advertisement. This is 2461,00 gross per month.
Our client is prepared to offer 3200,00 gross per month.
If you are interested in this position apply directly via our online platform. We are looking forward to getting to know you.