Frontend Developer (f/m/d)
You are looking for a new job opportunity where you can contribute your comprehensive IT-knowledge? You have several years of professional experience as a Frontend Developer (f/m/d), ideally within the finance & banking industry? Then apply now!
- Participating in all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Developing of high-quality products and solve trading problems
- Creating consistent style sheets (CSS) across all browsers and plattforms
- Writing tested and documented Typescript
- Experience in using front-end component libraries for efficient and effective output
- Collaborate in an agile and multi-country environment
- International career opportunities
- Motivated team
- Relocation service
- University degree in computing science or similar field, or business education (technical school, commercial college)
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in a similar position, preferably in the banking industry
- Agile mind-set and practical experience with Scrum
- Passion for modern web technologies
- Great sense of clean and easy User Interfaces
- Knowledge of Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket)
- Knowledge of JSON Schema
- Fluency in English, German or another CEE language is an advantage
- Hands-on-mentality, flexibility and teamwork
Pursuant to Austrian labour law, we are required to state the minimum salary related to the Austrian collective labour agreement in this advertisement. This is 2461,00 gross per month.
Our client is prepared to offer 3900,00 gross per month.
If you are interested in this position apply directly via our online platform. We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Our client will agree on the classification and salary on the basis of your professional and personal competence in line with market conditions and performance - according to the KV classification.