Chief Security Analyst (w/m/d)
My client is one of the leading Cyber Security companies in Austria and is recruiting experienced Chief Security Analyst (w/m/d) to join their team in Vienna.
- As a memeber of the Cyber Defence Center, be dedicated contact person for selected customers
- You will be also the technical link in the chain of your customer?s success
- Prepare and carry out technical trainings for customers
- Advise clients on incidents, risk assessment and mitigation strategies
- Perform analysis of security related events in a ticket-based workflow
- Close cooperation with other security specialists, service architects, service delivery manager and technical writer
- Volume of travelling: 15%
- Working with innovative products in an international team
- Self-reliant working in a very collegial, team-oriented envirorment
- Advancement and development oppurtunities as well as regular feedback sessions
- Sponsored conference and seminar visits
- An office with very good traffic connections (metro)
- Free coffee, tea, soft-drinks and fruits
- At least 3 years of experience in the IT security area
- Experience in vulnerability scans (using Nessus), Intrusion Detection System and SIEM
- Experienced in using Linux (preferably Debian)
- Good knowledge in configuration and system hardening for Windows Operation System
- Good knowledge of Bash scripts and Python
- Preferable a CopmTIA CySA+ or equivalent certificate
- Excellent German and English skills (spoken and written)
- Solution-oriented way of working
- And of course: Interest in IT Security
Pursuant to Austrian labour law, we are required to state the minimum salary related to the Austrian collective labour agreement in this advertisement. This is 47000,00 gross per year.
Our client is prepared to offer 55000,00 gross per year.
Are you enthusiatic about the area of Cyber Security? Then apply to our joboffer for Chief Security Analyst (w/m/d).