Are you looking for a new professional challenge in which you can fully contribute your technical expertise and are you enthusiastic about developing a platform in an innovative industry in the area of software solutions? Then apply now!
- Responsible for planning, coordinating and designing an innovative platform
- Develop APIs and webapp/user interfaces
- Support in the hiring process and mentoring of newcomers (f/m/d)
- High focus on user experience, reliability, and scalability
- Collaborate in an agile environment
- Passionate people building an industry leading product
- An honest environment where people love to learn
- Unique challenges and lots of opportunities to learn in various areas
- Equity in the company with our employee stock option plan
- Freedom (and support!) to dwelve into all areas of development
- Flexible working hours as well as Home-Office
- Strong experience (min. 3-5 years) with Web application development
- Experience and interest in Node.js development and its major frameworks
- Experience with at least one modern JS framework (React.js, Angular.js, Vue.js, or else)
- Experience in DevOps would be a big plus
- A personal habit of writing clean, well-documented and tested codes
- Fluency in English
- German is an advantage
Pursuant to Austrian labour law, we are required to state the minimum salary related to the Austrian collective labour agreement in this advertisement. This is 42000,00 gross per year.
Our client is prepared to offer 49000,00 gross per year.
It is never too late for a change. If you are interested, please apply directly via our online platform. We are looking forward to meeting you.