IT Engineer (f/m/d)
Are you looking for a new professional challenge where you can contribute your extensive IT knowledge? Do you have first experience with System administration, based on Linux and Windows and knowledge in application management and computer networking? Then apply now!
- Setting up new CCS licensed users
- 1st and 2nd level support at the Help Desk
- Supporting development and improvements of the quality with suppliers
- Data management support to CRD users
- Being responsible for CI connectivity
- Preparing reports for documentation
- Providing support to CCS management
- Performing training courses and providing training material
- Interesting tasks and a motivated team
- Opportunity to work in an international context
- Several social benefits
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Bachelors degree in the area of computer and IT systems or minimum 3 years experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of Windows client operating systems (Windows 10, Server 2016/2019)
- Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and IT support processes and procedures (e.g. ITIL)
- Great experience in using Linux operating system (Red Hat, CentOS, ...)
- Knowledge in application management and computer networking
- Experience with web service technologies and XML
- Very good English language skills (B2)
- Working under time pressure is familiar for you
- Well organized team player (f/m/d)
Pursuant to Austrian labour law, we are required to state the minimum salary related to the Austrian collective labour agreement in this advertisement. This is 30800,00 gross per year.
Our client is prepared to offer 50000,00 gross per year.
Don't wait any longer and apply as an IT Engineer (f/m/d) now!