Cyber Security Analyst (w/m/d) - SIEM
Do you enjoy working in Cyber Security and you have experience working as a Cyber Security Analyst (w/m/d)? If you have answered yes to these questions we have the right job for you.
- Gather logs from diffrent devices, normalize and parse them
- Creat use cases and research for new ones by evaluating new threats
- Develop counter measurments for cyber threats
- Advise customers how to remidiate their security incidents
- Be an active part of the kick-ass team of security analysts
- Working with innovative products in an international team
- Self-reliant working in a very collegial, team-oriented environment
- Advancement and development opputunities as well as regular feedback sessions
- Sponsored conference and seminar visits
- An office with very good traffic connections (Metro)
- Free coffee, tea, soft-drinks and fruits
- Experience in IT Security - the more, the better - with or without professional experience
- Absolutely confident with Linux andministration and in working with the Linix command line (Shell)
- Experience with firewall administration
- Good knowledge in common script languages like Python, Bash, or Lua
- Ideally experience with security information management systems
- Good command of English language, spoken and wiritten
- You will communicate both internally and with customers
Pursuant to Austrian labour law, we are required to state the minimum salary related to the Austrian collective labour agreement in this advertisement. This is 33488,00 gross per year.
Our client is prepared to offer 42672,00 gross per year.
Are you enthusiatic about the area of Cyber Security? Then apply to our joboffer for Cyber Security Analyst (w/m/d) - SIEM.