Java Backend/Devops Engineer (f/m/d)
You are looking for a new job opportunity where you can contribute your comprehensive IT-knowledge? You have several years of professional experience as a Java Backend/Devops Engineer (f/m/d), ideally within the finance & banking industry? Then apply now!
- Designing and developing of backend services for full-scale applications
- Writing testable, maintainable codes for robustness and reliability
- Working on software development as well as on bug fixing
- Understanding of design patterns, multi-threading, collections
- Collaborating in an agile and multi-country environment
- Develop the container infrastructure platform for the company
- Develop the tooling to operate the platform
- Improve continuous integration and delivery systems (Jenkins)
- International career opportunities
- Motivated team
- Relocation service
- University degree in computing science, similar field, or business education (technical school, commercial college)
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in a similar position, preferably in the banking industry
- Proficient in Java SE, Java EE and eager to learn new programming languages
- Basic knowledge in SQL and DBMS (MSSQL) and knowledge of JSON schema (RAML or Open API standards)
- Experience with scripting and automation (bash, Ansible), container technologies (Openshift, Kubernetes, Docker) and GIT
- Experience with Spring framework specially with Spring cloud Netflix, Spring cloud Stream, Spring security, Spring boot
- Knowledge of Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket)
- Extensive experience with integration patterns and frameworks (Apache Camel, Spring Integration) and microservices
- Fluency in English, German or another CEE language is an advantage
- Teamwork, flexibility and responsibility
Pursuant to Austrian labour law, we are required to state the minimum salary related to the Austrian collective labour agreement in this advertisement. This is 2461,00 gross per month.
Our client is prepared to offer 3900,00 gross per month.
If you are interested in this position apply directly via our online platform. We are looking forward to getting to know you.