iOS Mobile Developer (f/m/d)
You are looking for a new Job opportunity where you can contribute your comprehensive IT-knowledge? You have several years of professional experience as a Mobile Developer (f/m/d), ideally within the finance & banking industry? Then apply now!
- Participating in all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Building, maintaining and deploying advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Working on new features as well as on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Strong understanding of UI-UX principles
- Supporting the UX designers and creative designers to create an exceptional mobile user experience
- Supporting the solution architects to define and shape the software architecture
- Collaborating in an agile and multi-country environment
- International career opportunities
- Motivated team
- Relocation service
- University degree in computing science, similar field, or business education (technical school, commercial college)
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in a similar position, preferably in the banking industry
- Experience developing native iOS applications (at least one app published on an app store)
- Good understanding of mobile related security-aspects and able to write clean and correct code, including versioning
- Advanced experience with Swift and other programming languages (e.g. Xcode, ObjectiveC, Java, Android SDK)
- Experience in implementing state of the art mobile UI/UX applications in cooperation with UX engineers
- Knowledge of Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket)
- Knowledge of json schema
- Fluency in English, German or another CEE language is an advantage
- Hands-on-mentality, flexibility and teamwork
Pursuant to Austrian labour law, we are required to state the minimum salary related to the Austrian collective labour agreement in this advertisement. This is 2461,00 gross per month.
Our client is prepared to offer 3900,00 gross per month.
If you are interested in this position apply directly via our online platform. We are looking forward to getting to know you.