IT System Manager-Integration & Automation (f/m/d)
You are looking for a new job opportunity where you can contribute your comprehensive IT-knowledge? You have several years of professional experience as a IT System Manager-Integration & Automation (f/m/d), ideally within the finance & banking industry? Then apply now!
- Supporting technical architecture design, implementation and integration of IT solutions on group level
- Supporting the area of Workload Automation with Control-M, Web Applications, SQL etc.
- Supporting technical integration of new solutions in the existing system landscape
- Definition and documentation of related IT operation processes
- Monitoring, operating and improving web applications and database systems
- Ensuring secure services with minimum downtime
- Improvement, stabilization, simplification and automatization of the current processing environment
- International career opportunities
- Motivated team
- Relocation service
- Technical education (minimum completed Technical High School)
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in a similar field
- Extensive knowledge of configuring Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory, DNS, IIS, Tomcat, Wildly
- Extensive knowledge of Windows Server management utilities including security applications and systems
- Experience in webserver administration and web technologies focusing on service integration
- Extensive knowledge in PowerShell scripting and group policy management especially how to effectively implement policies
- Experience in integration with ETL tools (Informatica) and workload automation tools (BMC Control-M)
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills of all server Operating Systems and backend applications
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with users conveying a high level of customer service
- Profound command of English is a requirement, German and any other CEE language would be a plus
Pursuant to Austrian labour law, we are required to state the minimum salary related to the Austrian collective labour agreement in this advertisement. This is 2461,00 gross per year.
Our client is prepared to offer 3500,00 gross per year.
If you are interested in this position apply directly via our online platform. We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Our client will agree on the classification and salary on the basis of your professional and personal competence in line with market conditions and performance - according to the KV classification.