Senior Data Quality Manager (f/m/d)
You are looking for a new Job opportunity where you can contribute your comprehensive IT-knowledge? You have several years of professional experience as a Senior Data Quality Manager (f/m/d), ideally within the finance & banking industry? Then apply now!
- Leading the BCBS-239 and Data Quality Management stream from Data Governance perspective within the FRMP program
- Responsibility for establishment and implementation of Information Management policies, procedures and methodologies
- Processing for ensuring high data quality within the FRMP program
- Selection and implementation of supporting toolsets for Business Glossary, Reference/Masterdata Management
- Data Quality Management framework and toolset
- Implementing BCBS-239 framework
- Measurements to ensure BCBS-239 compliance for the FRMP framework are necessary
- International career opportunities
- Motivated team
- Relocation service
- University Degree in IT or in Business, Mathematics, Science or a related discipline with additional banking trainings
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in Data Governance, Data Quality Management and/or BCBS-239
- Preferable in the finance area, profound knowledge about business related topics and Banking information architectures
- Experience in Banking industry, data/information management, BCBS 239, Data Governance or Data Quality frameworks
- Knowledge of BCBS 239 regulatory requirements/standards and best practises
- Strong negotiation and collaboration skills working with IT and business groups from all levels within the organization
- Fluency in English, German or another CEE language is an advantage
Pursuant to Austrian labour law, we are required to state the minimum salary related to the Austrian collective labour agreement in this advertisement. This is 2461,00 gross per month.
Our client is prepared to offer 3900,00 gross per month.
If you are interested in this position apply directly via our online platform. We are looking forward to getting to know you.