HR Business Partner
The purpose of this role is to plan, direct and coordinate human resource management activities to maximize the strategic use of human resources, and maintains functions such as employee compensation, recruitment, personnel policies, and regulatory compliance.
- Provide regional management with coaching and consulting support in all areas of an employee lifecycle
- Provide solid knowledge of Austrian labour law
- Conduct recruitment effort; conducts new employee orientations; employee relations counseling, and exit interviewing
- Participate in developing regional goals, objectives, and systems, and recommend necessary changes
- Support managers with a strong business partnering mindset where HR is a strategic partner
- Implement appropriate employee training and manage its delivery
- Ensure administration of daily employee information
- Administer various human resources plans and procedures for all ManpowerGroup personnel
- Implement personnel cost effective policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance and updating & keeping various systems 100% accurate
- An interesting position where you are working in an international environment of the ManpowerGroup
- A modern workplace in our headquarter in Vienna with excellent public transport connections
- Employee benefits (e.g.: meal vouchers, pharmacy discount, health promotion, etc.)
- BA degree in a business-related function; Master's (or advanced) degree in Business or Human Resources preferred
- Excellent language skills in German and English
- Excellent knowledge of IT tools such as MS Office, Internet, Outlook
- Knowledge of social media such as LinkedIn, Xing, Facebook
- Min. 7 years of Human Resource experience with at least 3 years working with Talent management
- Variety of local HR roles and experiences, with proven impact and accomplishments
- Good HR functional knowledge & expertise, with in-depth practical knowledge of key HR practices & principles
- Clear, comprehensive understanding of the link between HR and business strategy
- Ability to use HR knowledge on engagement, performance management, and attraction at the local management level
- Effective team player with strong interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
Pursuant to Austrian labour law, we are required to state the minimum salary related to the Austrian collective labour agreement in this advertisement. This is 32690,00 gross per year.
Our client is prepared to offer 45000,00 gross per year.
If this challenging position is what you have been seeking, please hand in your online application. Your application should include a CV with photo, testimonials and certificates, income requirements, and starting date. Your application will be handled with utmost discretion.