Data Analyst (f/m/d)
You are looking for a new Job opportunity where you can contribute your comprehensive IT-knowledge? You have several years of professional experience as Data Analyst (f/m/d), ideally within the finance & banking industry? Then apply now!
- Collecting business requirements and data needs from business and translating those into functional specifications
- Supporting analysis and documentation of DWH/BI-related business and IT processes as well as end-to-end processes
- Performing logical data warehouse modelling
- Reviewing IT system requirements from technical and business perspective
- Supporting the creation of test scenarios, test cases and test execution
- Evaluating new IT developments and applications
- Analysing DQ issues and supporting the central data governance team
- Providing ad hoc reports in the scope of business analysis and pre-studies for new implementations
- Working out process and data-flow improvements and participating in their implementation
- International career opportunities
- Motivated team
- Relocation service
- University degree in IT and related fields or similar technical education
- At least 5 years of professional experience in Data Analysis, preferable in the finance & banking area
- Extensive knowledge of the concepts, principles, practices, techniques and tools used in Data Warehouse
- Expert data modelling skills (i.e. conceptual, logical and physical model design)
- Good understanding of concepts of operational data stores, enterprise data warehouse and data marts
- Customer orientation & accuracy
- Hands-on Mentality and teamplayer (f/m/d)
Pursuant to Austrian labour law, we are required to state the minimum salary related to the Austrian collective labour agreement in this advertisement. This is 2461,00 gross per month.
Our client is prepared to offer 3214,00 gross per month.
If you are interested in this Position please apply directly via our online platform. We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Our client will agree on the classification and salary on the basis of your professional and personal competence in line with market conditions and performance - according to the KV classification.