Cyber Security Administrator (f/m/d)
You are looking for a new job opportunity where you can contribute your comprehensive IT-knowledge? You have several years of professional experience as Cyber Security Administrator (f/m/d), ideally within the finance & banking industry? Then apply now!
- Supporting in security architecture design, implementation and integration of new security solutions on group level
- Responsible for technical integration of new solutions in the existing security system landscape
- Definition and documentation of related IT operations processes
- Improvement, stabilization, simplification and automatization of the current processing environment
- International career opportunities
- Motivated team
- Relocation service
- Technical educational background (University, Technical High School)
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in a similar field
- Experience in managing SIEM, Antivirus, HIPS, DLP, WebProxy and certificate based authentication, NAC and networking
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills of all over Server Operating Systems and Backend Solutions
- Fluency in English, German or another CEE language is an advantage
- Analytical skills, stress-resilience, flexibility, solution oriented
- Security background, ideally holding CSSP, CEH or CISM
- Must be a Self-Starter, highly organized and detail-oriented
Pursuant to Austrian labour law, we are required to state the minimum salary related to the Austrian collective labour agreement in this advertisement. This is 2461,00 gross per month.
Our client is prepared to offer 3300,00 gross per month.
If you are interested in this position apply directly via our online platform. We are looking forward to getting to know you.