Cyber Security Project Manager (f/m/d)
You are interested and experienced in the automotive industry as well as Cyber Security topics? - We are looking for you as a Cyber Security Project Manager (f/m/d) to bring in your knowledge in the growing team.
- Oversee the Cyber Security Project Management process (plan and track all activities)
- Contact person for questions from the customer
- Coordinate relevant documents to fulfill the ISO standard (Cyber Security Plan, TARA review, ect.)
- Setup transition to post development phases and handover of project specific CS information
- Support ER-I and ER-C involved in Cyber Security with defining security concepts
- Ensure a consistent Cyber Security Concept
- Home Office opportunity
- Attractive benefits and services such as child care and health programs
- Discounts and reductions in everyday life as well as a profit participation program
- Sports and leisure activities
- International motivated team
- Technical Education (FH / TU) and several years of professional experience in a comparable field
- Knowledge of Software Engineering, Electronics and Mechatronics
- Extend knowledge of safety standards (e.g. IEC 61508, ISO 26262, ...)
- Knowledge CVSS and different methods for Threat Assessment and Risk Analysis
- Basic knowledge of commonly used security architectures and principles as well as safety standards
- Sound English skills and the interest in learning German
- Valid work permission for Austria
The annual gross salary foreseen for this position is 54000,00. An overpayment based on qualification and professional experience is possible.
You want to gain more information about this international comany in Austria? - Apply now!