IT Solution Architect (f/m/d)
You are looking for a new job opportunity where you can contribute your comprehensive IT-knowledge? You have several years of professional experience as an IT Solution Architect (f/m/d), ideally within the finance & banking industry? Then apply now!
- Analysing the IT architecture of the company involved in the FRMP (Finance and Risk Management Programme)
- Preparing the target IT solution architecture related to the FRMP with the focus on Enterprise Information Integration
- Producing high level solution designs, assuring that they are consistent with the enterprise IT architecture framework
- Ensures that IT architecture decisions taken are in line with overall SBEU architecture principles ensures proper
- Ensures proper implementation of the SBEU IT strategy
- Ensures that Data Architecture decisions are aligned with SBEU Group Data strategy
- International career opportunities
- Motivated team
- Relocation service
- Technical education (Technical High School, University) preferably with strong banking focus
- 3-5 years of experience in the banking industry is a must, experience in IT solution architecture management is a must
- Knowledge of Java / C#, SQL, stored procedures, XML / JSON required
- Experience with Data Management, Data Governance, and Data Quality
- Fluency in English, German or another CEE language is an advantage
Pursuant to Austrian labour law, we are required to state the minimum salary related to the Austrian collective labour agreement in this advertisement. This is 2461,00 gross per month.
Our client is prepared to offer 3500,00 gross per month.
If you are interested in this Position please apply directly via our online platform. We are looking forward to getting to know you.