Quality Assurance Engineer (f/m/d)
You are looking for a new Job opportunity where you can contribute your comprehensive IT-knowledge? You have several years of professional experience as Quality Assurance Engineer (f/m/d), ideally within the finance & banking industry? Then apply now!
- Building, maintaining and deploying test scripts for the iOS and/or Android
- Participating in all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Working on regression automation as well as improving test efficiency
- Strong understanding of Selenium, Protractor or Espresso/XC testing tools
- Supporting bug investigation and adjustment of test automation scripts
- Contributing to test plan and test approach
- International career opportunities
- Motivated team
- Relocation service
- University degree in computing sciences or similar field or business education
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in a similar position, preferably in the banking industry
- Good understanding of mobile related security-aspects and able to write clean and correct test automation scripts
- Advanced experience with programming languages (e.g. Selenium, Python, Java, Objective C)
- Knowledge of Atlassian Products (JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket)
- Knowledge of OpenApi v2/v3 and JSON, XML schema standards
- Fluency in English, German or a CEE language is an advantage
- Customer orientation & accuracy
- Hands-on-mentality, flexibility and teamwork
Pursuant to Austrian labour law, we are required to state the minimum salary related to the Austrian collective labour agreement in this advertisement. This is 2461,00 gross per year.
Our client is prepared to offer 3200,00 gross per year.
If you are interested in this position please apply directly via our online platform. We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Our client will agree on the classification and salary on the basis of your professional and personal competence in line with market conditions and performance - according to the KV classification.