Service Operations Specialist (f/m/d)
My client is one of the leading Cyber Security companies in Austria and is recruiting experienced Service Operations Specialist (f/m/d) to join their team in Vienna.
- Operation of SaaS pltforms based on Debian/ Linux
- Advance automation, monitoring and documentation
- Implementing and planning changes in time and on budget
- Reviewing code, contributing improvements and creating proof of concepts solutions
- Running and debugging networks, applications, server and databases
- Regular on-call duty for selected customers
- Working with innovative products in an international team
- Self-reliant working in a very collegial, team-oriented envirorment
- Advancement and development oppurtunities as well as regular feedback sessions
- Sponsored conference and seminar visits
- An office with very good traffic connections (metro)
- Free coffee, tea, soft-drinks and fruits
- Professional experience as SOPS
- Very good knowledge of Debian/ Linux and scripting with Shell or Python
- Good knowledge of modern software tools for CI/ CD and version control Git
- Excperience in automation with tools like Salt, Ansible, Puppet or Chef
- Sound English skills, German is a plus
- Interest in IT- Security!
The annual gross salary foreseen for this position is 56000,00. An overpayment based on qualification and professional experience is possible.
#ready #interestingjoboffer #applynow
Are you enthusiatic about the area of Cyber Security? Then apply to our joboffer for Service Operations Specialist (f/m/d).