Senior Expert Finance (f/m/d) Liquidity
You are looking for a new Job opportunity where you can contribute your comprehensive knowledge from the finance sector? You have several years of professional experience as Senior Expert Finance (f/m/d) regarding Liquidity, IR and FX Management, ideally within the banking industry? Then apply now!
- Implementation, development as well as the maintenance of group-wide methodologies, modelling concepts, reporting
- Definition of business requirements and supporting the implementation of the reporting engines
- Preparation of technical working instructions for the implementation
- Working instructions for the regular monitoring and steering processes
- Maintenance and further development of the systems and professional methods for liquidity, IRR and FX risk management
- Execution of result analyses, report preparation
- Expert knowledge transfer across the team, the bank and the group
- Conducting workshops and trainings for various audiences (Business, ALM, Risk, etc.)
- International career opportunities
- Motivated team
- Relocation service
- University degree in business, finance, economics, statistics, mathematics or natural science
- At least 5 years of professional experience in liquidity, IRR and FX risk, preferable in the finance & banking area
- Expert knowledge of liquidity, interest rate and FX risk management frameworks
- Knowledge of the respective regulatory frameworks in EU
- Experience with at least one liquidity, IRR and FX automated reporting system (e.g. OneSumX, SAP/ALM, Kamakura, etc.)
- Capacity to manage large data sets and numerous data sources
- Fluency in English, German or another CEE language is an advantage
- Customer orientation & accuracy
- Hands-on Mentality and teamplayer (f/m/d)
Pursuant to Austrian labour law, we are required to state the minimum salary related to the Austrian collective labour agreement in this advertisement. This is 2461,00 gross per month.
Our client is prepared to offer 4280,00 gross per month.
If you are interested in this position apply directly via our online platform. We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Our client will agree on the classification and salary on the basis of your professional and personal competence in line with market conditions and performance - according to the KV classification.